15 Hours per week
This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to participate in a mission-driven organization and have an impact on its fund development and special events as we enter into a new phase of our organization’s growth.
The Database Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include gift processing, building reports, database clean-up, list building, and working with the Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge/NXT database. The position reports to the Executive Director and works closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications. This position pays $30 per hour.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3 years of prior success in nonprofit fundraising roles of increasing complexity, with knowledge and
experience in fundraising techniques.
- 3 years of knowledge and proficiency in working with Raiser’s Edge and/or Raiser’s Edge NXT along with
excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Bloomerang and Donor Search a plus.
- Strong, demonstrated relationship building skills and ability to thoughtfully identify and implement effective ways to engage and strengthen funder relationships.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Able to work effectively in a small office environment and build strong collaborative relationships with co-
workers, donors, volunteers, clients, and board members.
- Exceptional time-management, exceptional attention to detail.
- Raiser’s Edge database management – enter information, clean-up data – database backend and NXT views
- Handle all queries, reporting, list building, thank you letters, exports, and other aspects of the Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge database.
- Maintain and improve the overall integrity of the database – update records, merge duplicates, enter new information provided by donors, prospects, or staff
- Periodically review and update donor information retained in the donor management database for accuracy and relevance.
- Produce donor background reporting as needed.
- Run reports to track revenue and projections.
- Process gifts, batch entry, coding.
- Ensure that all gift, contact, and donor background data is accurately and promptly entered into Raiser’s Edge.
- Coordinate gift processing from receipt of gift to thank you letters. Ensure that all gifts received are processed and responded to correctly and promptly.
- Import gifts from third-party donation processing.
- Participate in and ensure monthly reconciliation of gift reporting in the donor management database with the periodic monthly, annual, and special projects financial reporting produced by the bookkeeper and the Treasurer.
- Work with the appropriate staff on donor stewardship programs and outreach.
- Produce periodic and special analytic and metric reporting as needed by the Executive Director, the Treasurer, and the board of directors for planning, oversight, and management of the development effort. This includes producing reports from Raiser’s Edge and other sources.
- Collect and provide reporting of data required for monthly financial closings and the annual audit.
- Ability to train new staff on Raiser’s Edge/NXT database.
- Other tasks and activities as assigned by the Executive Director.
All qualified applicants should email email@example.com with a resume along with a cover letter.
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Envisioning Access, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a multicultural organization. We actively seek a diverse pool of candidates.